National Bank of Georgia, as an initiator of the centralized portal of document flow and its author shall define:
- ESDS business rules, technical model and a security level;
- Type and security level of the accessible electronic documents;
- Level of reliability and safety of the environment, where the document will become available for the signatory and/or for the third party via ESDS;
- Possibility of involvement of member parties;
- Methodological and/or other matters related and/or may be related to ESDS reliability and safe and smooth functioning;
In order for the document on ESDS and electronic signature on an electronic document to be created in a safe and secure environment the National Bank of Georgia has designed relevant Regulations. The mentioned Regulations are available at the website of the National Bank of Georgia.